I am in a large building. I have this drunk guy with me I am helping to stand up (looks like Ph. or Steve Carrell). I’m not sure if he is drunk, part of me thinks he’s just pretending. But we are in a bar and I am trying to move him out of it. I know I have this meeting to get to and I’m afraid something is going to stop us getting there.
It is dark, but I can see this girl on a bike. She is wearing a helmet and doing some dangerous manoeuvres. Cycling along the banisters and down steps. She is doing this to get to our meeting.
I am sitting at some computers with a small group of people. Kate Winslet, Emma and this guy who appears drunk or is pretending to be drunk (looks a bit like Ph. or Steve Carrell. He keeps falling over, I am helping him sit up. We are all plugged into a computer. Emma though can’t get plugged in properly. Kate is trying to help her. I notice there is also something wrong with my own wiring. There are in and out wires, but my out wire isn’t properly connected.
At one point a woman stands up asks me if I’m upset that ‘he’ has made a film?. I think, why would I have brought the others here if I was? Anyway, I’ve done stuff too, I think of the poetry I‘ve written. (Think she is talking about N. my brother in law - he’s written lots of scripts, they keep trying to set me up with him but I just don’t feel it!) I don’t think this woman likes me, (looks a bit like my sister L.). She thinks if she sets me up with N. she can stop me following my dreams.
Friday, 15 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment