I have gone running with sis C. and her husband Ch. We are all resting on a bench, we are very tired. I’m amazed we managed to run so far. Someone is saying we didn’t run fast enough. I think we did very well though. It was to do with a drink, some water. Clair is rubbing her ankle, she is saying she didn’t realise what the water was, she couldn’t see the meteor in it. I think it must have had special qualities.
The scene changes to a suburban road. It is sunny and the trees that line the road are green. There are birds in the trees. This one large black bird (a crow?) is chasing the other birds. Most of them are able to fly away. I pick one who is left out of the tree. It is a baby bird. I am sitting in an armchair with this bird (in the street!).
I think I am flicking through a magazine or watching something on TV. I see Kate Winslet in a black dress, and her hair has been straightened and she is wearing very bare make-up. There is another woman there with long black hair very similarly dressed. I think they look like the women out of an advert for French perfume.
I see a crystal shimmering sea. It is beautiful. I am standing on a cliff looking down on it. I think I see a green light in the water. Someone else is there with me. A man. We have a task to do, but it is very dangerous. I think we have come to get something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment