Saturday, 9 January 2010

Twitter

Strange dream. I’m not in a real place. I think I’m in the sky. I see blue sky and starts, like the background I’ve just changed my twitter profile. I see a small square photograph of a woman with brown wavy hair with a centre parting. It looks like a young version of my mum. It looks like the kind of image people put on their profile of themselves. She is smiling. I am scrolling to the top of a long list of messages. There is another list of messages, one or two look like they are popping out, like a game of jenga,

My sister L. is there. I am telling her about a job I’ve applied for. She says it will be okay, I’m not going to do what so and so did.

I see a guy drive his car into the wall of a pub. There was one guy drinking a pint by the window but he gets away with just scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment