Monday, 8 February 2010

Being an Aupair

I have been hired by a couple to do something. I go to the house. I am lying on the bed in my room (it’s a live in position). The child is autistic, it’s a little boy who looks like my nephew. I hear the father yelling at the boy for not doing something. Then he comes into my room. His wife isn’t back yet, he sees me lying on the bed. He wants me to do something, I say I was only hired to do light housework and something else. Now I am standing up, I am holding the little boy, I tell the father off for swearing at him. I think he was trying to give him his tea. The mother comes home and walks in, she hears me telling off her husband but doesn’t seem to mind though.

I am with an estate agent, there is a girl/woman with me. We are friends. The agent is there to show us around the house. The woman who owns it isn’t there. First we see the garage, then inside we see the bedrooms. It all looks fairly tidy. She is a single mother, in one bedroom I count seven beds. I wonder why she had so many children and why there’s no father. I accept the position, because later I am lying in one of the beds talking to one of the children. I don’t know why, but I have a particular interest in her. My friend is still there in the back ground. I think they are all quite well behaved considering. They go off to school. There are some lads, they are in the garage. RM is one of them. They are jumping on this huge trampoline. They look very small in comparison to the trampoline. RM is showing off his pecs. They have to complete so many moves in within a time limit, I don’t think they succeed. They are larking about too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment