Sunday, 21 February 2010

Choir Practice

I am in a house, it is an old house. It is located in some woodland. It looks like a small square, grey building with brown/red roof and a chimney. Inside the rooms are panelled with a dark wood. PP is there. He is our teacher. I am there with lots of other girls. Jenny LF and Esther are there who I used to go to school with. After we have finished rehearsing, me and another girl go into a room to change. For some reason we’re afraid we might have to leave.

Later I dreamt I was with PP again. This time I was with the people form choir. We were at Jesus college. We have sat down to listen to a concert after it starts thought PP gets up and tells us we have to leave. Everybody stares at us as we go. Maybe it just wasn’t very good. He leads through lots of corridors, I’m afraid I won’t be able to find my way back. I am at the front with three other girls. Some how PP is now behind us. We stop to wait for the others to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment