I see a seashore. It is a rocky, but the sea is really blue. Parts of it seem to be made up of photos. I am with someone. I think it’s a man. We are lifting up some of the photos to look behind them, but all there is darkness behind them.
I am friends with a black girl. I think it might be a girl I used to work with. She used to like films about sea animals that killed people. We go to see a question and answer session at a work skills conference. We watch from a balcony, the speakers are all talking in jargon and I don’t think they’re saying anything useful. I think it’s funny how seriously they take themselves. One of them looks like Lenny Henry. Later we see him from behind going into a lift, he has greying hair. Everywhere is very dark, the walls are dark the floor is dark. I’m not sure if this girl likes me. I see her reading a newspaper that is on the floor, I am talking to her and she is nodding and making noises but I don’t think she is listening to me.
I am walking through a library and I hear two foreign voices, they sound very high pitched as if they are imitating the Birmingham accent but they are Polish. It is two men.
Friday, 26 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment