Tuesday, 9 February 2010
Redecorating
My dad is redecorating their bathroom. He is putting on new tiles. They small and square and have nice colours round the edges. He is having to put something behind some of them because the wall isn’t flat. The rest of the family is there. There is a little girl with long hair, I think she is Niece H (although she has blonde hair) She hasn’t been very nice to me, she has been talking about me behind my back. She comes over, she wants to be friends now, she asks me a question. She and another girl are playing with coloured paper, pretending to make tiles to help dad. I am in a large room, it looks very pink, it too is tiled. My Nan is there too and there is a woman sitting at reception. There is a wedding going on. Auntie J comes in. She wants to know what’s going on, I tell her to go back inside. There has been a family fall out, I think she just wants the gossip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment