Wednesday, 3 March 2010

ABA Tutor

I am sitting in a room. I feel as if I have gone back in time. I see a television advert for some slip on shoes. They look like the sort of shoes my Nan wears, but this advert is showing young women wearing them. It says the shoes are practical but also attractive and that they will impress your boyfriend. There isn’t much furniture in the room, just some chairs and a table. I am sitting on a chair in a very proper posture, my knees together and my back straight. There is a child in the room I am observing, it looks a bit like me. It is about three or four years old, has thick honey blonde hair to just below the shoulders, but it isn’t smooth and silky, it looks a bit messy and unkempt (like my sisters hair). The child finds some toys under my chair and goes into another room, I think she is going to put them away but she comes out with more toys. I realise then the child is autistic, it reminds me of Matthew. I take some of the toys back into the toy room and we go back into the other room. That’s when the mother comes in.

I am in my bedroom, I see some animals outside. They look like a cross between goats and deer. One of them comes into my room through the window. It is very shy, it is ginger and white (like the cat downstairs). It tries to go out of my door but it can’t open it. After a few moments it comes back to me and lets me stroke it. It has a slightly alien looking face. But very beautiful. I get to hug him and hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment