I am in a school building, it looks a bit like my old primary school but larger, it is all on one floor. But it is full of adults, we are all wearing office gear. There has either been a shake up of an old business or this is a new business, because we are all looking for positions and not everyone will stay there. There are lots of queues, people hanging around and getting lost.
At some point I leave for a break. I have a jet pack on my back and am flying. I am above a city. I hover above one sky scraper, I touch the pinnacle with my foot and the spire on top folds in on itself. It looks like it might be made of lego (I saw a house be made out of lego on TV yesterday). I am worried I wont be able to get the pinnacle back, but I do. I must be very large because I can stand with one foot on one building and another foot on a different building. At one point I lose my footing and am afraid I will fall, but I get my jet pack on and am okay.
Back at the school, I am sitting in an office, I think I am PA to this woman, or maybe we are just sharing the same office. Paper and files are building up on her desk. I thing she works in TV. My desk is clean, as soon as something appears I can magically put it away with my mind. I am drinking from a mug. The woman is talking to someone who has just come in, they talk is stressed voices. I don’t say anything.
It’s the end of the day. There is a man in the office who has been slagging me off, saying I didn’t deserve to get this job. He is an older man wearing big glasses. He reminds me of someone but I can’t remember who. I walk up to him (I am very confident) and tell him off for talking aobut me behind my back. Then I have to join this very long queue. We all have thick black wool coats on. I think we are leaving. The queue goes down very quickly. There is a man behind a table with a pack of cards. I notice there are other tables in the room but there aren’t as many people queuing there. When I get to the front the man asks me to draw some cards. I am afraid I won’t draw the right cards and I won’t be able to come back. He says it is okay, I only have to draw a ---- and I’ll be ok. I’m not sure what the outcome is though. In then queue I see people I’ve meet throughout my life, in other rooms I recognised people as well. After the drawing the cards I leave.
Outside other weird stuff happens. I am with a group of people, we are making stuff out of clay. The man leading the group gives me some instructions, he doesn’t say what he wants me to make, but I realise it is a penis. Then he asks me to give the others the same instructions. I refuse to.
Friday, 1 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment