Dreamt it was Christmas. I was at home with mum, dad, ed and grace. My mum tells us we can get up. I go out.
There are some large trees. I am trying to frame a picture to include the tops of several trees. It looks like a cross stitch picture. A woman in medieval clothing is hanging from a tree. She is holding onto a rope. She calls someone on her mobile phone to help her as she is about to fall. I am holding onto her, when I look it is not far to the ground, so I jump and land softly. There is a weight on the other end of the rope, the rope moves and lowers her and she is able to jump to the ground (surely this would be the other way round, she should go up not down).
I am by a river, there are ducks and swans. I am playing in the water. Bethany from Rev is there as well. I make my way down stream, it is shallow and we walk). There are some mini water falls but I’m to scared to walk down them in case I slip. I say we should turn around and we go back.
I am standing by another river. There are large stone buildings on the other side. The brick work is slimy where the water has risen and fallen. I’m trying to patch up the brick work with my mind. It’s a bit like using photoshop, because some of the brickwork is identical in places, down to the shape of the blocks and their discolouration.
At home, (I think it is the flat in Llandudno) the front door opens onto the stairs. There are buckets and sand by the front door. I think I take something off (a wet suit?). It is still morning, we haven’t opened our presents yet. I see Harriet coming down the stairs, she is about to fall but I stop her. Inside I am sitting on the floor watching TV. A cat comes in and sits between my knees. He has the coat of Henry, white with black marks and a black tail. But he has the body of Ralph and the same shape face. He lets me fuss him. He’s eyes are a bit red and his throat is a bit warm, I am afraid he might have a cold. I hear Ed go into Dad and tell him Black Adder has died.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment