Thursday, 31 December 2009
Dodgy Builders
Last dream! I am at my mum and dads house in Hints. There are some builders there. One of them looks like a character from ’Lewis’ he was a suspect and he’s a bit dodgy but then he gets murdered. He has someone with him. He is up a ladder at my mums bedroom window, I think he is going to steal two cushions (weird thing to steal). They have set up a small fire and are cooking over it. They had arrived with two deer, the baby one looks dead it is lying by the fire. They are strange deer, white with black spots, (I saw 101 Dalmatians the other day). Now I see they are cooking the baby one. I go down and tell them its illegal, they are sacred animals. They just laugh. I go inside to tell my dad he needs to get rid of them. My brother turns up with his family, he looks happy, (I think it is because we are talking again).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment