Thursday, 31 December 2009

Police try to pick us up

There is a nice man he takes me back to our house. When I get to the house I’m worried I don’t have the right cards to get in. My mum is there and so is Fran. We all go swimming. I am sitting on a bar stool in the water? Clair is there too. I remember a blue van, my dad has one, this looked really big inside though. Next I think we are at a garage. Mum has Grace in a push chair. A police car sees us and stops. The police woman gets out and comes inside. I am playing with an engine with what I think are jump leads. My mum shows the police woman something. Everything is in order and she leaves. Then a black car drives up. There is a video camera on the passenger seat. Mr Wickham from Pride an Prejudice is sitting in the drivers seat. He says we have done something wrong and he can arrest us. I tell him he’s not a policeman and tear up a piece of paper he has given us. I tell my mum we should leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment