Thursday, 31 December 2009

My Mum

I am at a social gathering. There are lots of people there. My mum is there also. A woman comes in and asks her to look after a little boy (a toddler) and his sister who is a few years older. They are difficult children, who keep hitting each other and other people. I tell them off once. Then the little boy hits me. I tell him it’s wrong to hit and then his sister comes over and hits him. I take them both out of the room. It’s a strange building. The rooms are arranged like cells arrange an open court and are on many floors, with open corridors running around and across the floors, bit like a prison. As I’m telling them off my mum comes out and walks past. Their mother was a strange person, she reminded me of the woman off TV in ‘Lewis’ (detective program - my mum loved detective programs). At one point a man collapsed, he looked like a corpse off Midsummer Murders. I think he is having a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment