I see an eating area, there are lots of tables and it looks busy. It feels more like a holiday camp than a school canteen. My sis C. is sitting at a table with her children. I go over and talk to them. My niece O. is there, C. is telling her she is not allowed to come to Wales. I think that’s a unfair. O. wants a friend to stay, C. says she has to do something first, then her friend would want to stay.
Then I see another family, they have a son, he has a French boy with him. He is on an exchange program. He sits down at a table with his mother. In front of him is his breakfast, It is a sandwich with many layers, the top layer has a fried egg. He lifts up a the bread and sprinkles some salt on it. I think he maybe related to this girl I was singing with, a girl with dark hair moves over to let me sit down. His mother is nice and doesn’t mind me joining them.
Saturday, 23 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment