Wednesday, 27 January 2010

A Friend Moves in Next Door

It is snowing a lot. I am walking with my sis C. back to my flat. J. from next door (to my parents) is with us. J. is moving into a new house. I think she is becoming a student for the first time. Her room will have two beds and two sofas in it. She is telling me this. I think she is going to live near me.

We are in a car. I think we are somewhere near Whittington barracks. J. has a boyfriend. We are at some crossroads, someone goes into us. We see a car bump into the car in front of it. This car pulls over. We turn right into this old disused industrial looking place. J. gets out she is upset at her boyfriend, for not doing anything about the accident.

We are going to use some public toilets. The turning kiosks are a funny shape, they are very narrow. J. goes through fine but I get my leg caught. Another girl is coming through at the same time. We have a laugh at my situation, then I manage to wriggle free.

I am back at my building. I am standing in the stairwell. There is a white wolf and an exotic monkey like creature and other animals. I want to go down but I’m hesitant. I am holding something, I spill water down to the ground floor. Half of the staircase is cordoned off. I make my way slowly down the stairs and I get to the bottom fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment