Wednesday, 27 January 2010
I Go To Wales With My Sister
I am on a beach with my sister C. and her kids. There are lots of children there. The weather doesn’t look particularly nice though. The beach is fairly small, it is just a cove, and half of it is taken up with these jagged rocks which jut out of the sand like gravestones. The waves on the sea are really big, The children hold onto the rocks and wait for the waves to come and lift them up. My old violin teacher comes onto the beach, she sits down straight away on a deck chair and immediately attracts some older men. I see RM and some other lads, they look like teenagers. They are standing in what looks like the alcoves on the swimming pool building at our old school. They are laughing, he makes out with this other guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment