Thursday, 28 January 2010

Mission Impossible

I am standing in a churchyard. It is night. There is a man there I know, he has dark hair, he's not very tall. He has stubble. My sister C. shows up as well with her kids. I think there is something going on at the church. It is something to do with foreigners and immigration. I feel like we're on the run from someone. At the same time there is something that we are trying to do, achieve together. He has to go somewhere but we arrange to meet up again.

We go to a tall building, it is white with different layers - strange architecture. I'm looking up at it, I think I go up it.

It is still night. I am standing in a busy city street. I cross over the road to where there are some coaches. I want to get on one. I think this man is already there, or already on one.

I am on the Tamworth Road with sis C and one of her children. We have a bicycle for four people. It is a sunny day. This man is still with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment