I am on my way to visit G. I am driving again. I go to Blake Street train station. There is a tunnel at Blake street you have to go through to get to the stairs leading to the platform to Birmingham. I go through the tunnel but I don’t go up the stairs. There are some other people here as well. They are doing something similar to me. Some of them get on the train. I see a boy I used to know at school, DA, who now lives in Australia, he is on the train.
I am inside the supermarket. I am picking stuff off the shelves and making a pile of it on the floor. People have to step over it and there is a shop assistants checking prices next to it but no one seems to mind. I have bananas and oranges and other things. The things I normally buy when I’m shopping. I think I am taking stuff to see G..
I have done something once and now I’m going back again to do it a second time. I’m driving back into Tescos, I feel like I am in a multi-storey car par (although there isn’t one at Tescos). It reminds me of a car park in Cambridge I used to use. It also reminds me of a tunnel on a water ride. But I don’t go down all the way. (It reminds me of centre parks when I went with A.). It is something to do with working out this puzzle, now I am trying to go back up through this tunnel.
I am at the entrance to Tescos in Lich. Garry is there, he is still wearing a hospital gown. He is still in hospital, but he must be out of traction because he comes over to my bed to say hello and comfort me. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me. I am in my old bunk bed that I shared with my twin. Mine was the top bunk. Maybe it is just because I’d been speaking about my childhood when we went out last night. He climbs up the ladder and strokes my foot and then returns to his bed.
I have done something twice, something to do with a film or the television, I keep thinking of the (Hitchcock film I bought Notorious). Maybe it’s because I bought G. two DVDs. There is something you can do here, something you have to work out (I also bought him a puzzle). When G. comes to my bed he has a go at the puzzle, I’m talking to him about what I needed to do on my way to my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment