Friday, 29 January 2010

My Sister's New Boyfriend

I am outside the entrance to Tescos again. My sister L. is there. She has a new boyfriend. She is dressed more casually than normally in tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt, her hair is pulled back into a ponytail. A bit like how I was dressed at Chav night. Her new boyfriend is younger than she is. He looks in his early twenties. He has dark blonde curly hair. He has just become self employed. He is planning to sell medical equipment. He is explaining it to me. He seems very nice. He is very happy about his change in career. They need some people’s help. I think that’s why I’m there. These other people show up, one of them is a large girl (L.’s best friend G. is a big girl). I see L. slap her around the face. I’m not sure what it is over. A bit later it happens again and they all walk off in disgust. It is either me or with me who tells her she can’t do that to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment