Saturday, 30 January 2010

Red Tape

I am an au pair for a little boy. He looks like my nephew A. I am trying to teach him something. We are standing in a country lane for some reason. I pick up brick and pretend to listen to it, I play with it turning it over in my hand looking at it closely. I give it to A. to copy. I notice he has a lot of saliva around his mouth. It’s as if I am teaching him to be autistic or teaching him as if he were autistic.

There is a desk, there are lots of women behind it. (It’s a bit like the desk at University were we used to have to hand in our work). I want an update but they have lost my form and consequently haven’t done anything. I have to fill in another form. I still have A. with me. His parents have already filled in an application form. I think it is something to do with a property. It sounds strange but they have put forward three prices, maybe they are in a bidding war. The first amount is £90k something in black, the next price is £126k in red, the next price is £70k something in black. I think it is a property they want to buy, now they’re not sure if they can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment