I’m in a flat. It is my flat except it is roomier and brighter. It is in the same position, on the top floor. I think it is all open plan, I have a door which leads into a walk in wardrobe and one but that’s it. I don’t know where the bathroom is. There is a man opposite and a woman below me. There is something wrong with her plugs. There is another door in my wardrobe which leads to a landing and a wide staircase, it is still very bright and yellow here.
Pa. is there too. I think he is living opposite this woman. He is sitting at a desk writing. He hears me talking to this woman. She is holding up a big piece of paper for me, I think it is a plan of the building. She is middle aged, she is dressed very smartly in work gear, she has blonde hair, she isn’t much taller than me. Although she wants my help she isn’t all that friendly. I am dressed casual, At one point I think I’m wearing the black jeans and the peach top I had tried on before going out last night.
Pa. comes in to help. He is wearing a chunky jumper mostly it is yellow (the colour of the solar plexus, the centre of our ego). Except around his stomach is lots of grey and brown. I don’t want to talk to him and I walk away. I move further and further away but they seem to be following. I move onto the stairs, and they appear, I go back to my wardrobe and they appear. Part of me wants to join in, part of me wishes they’d just go away. They finish talking and he goes back to his flat.
Friday, 29 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment