Thursday, 21 January 2010

House of Fire

I am walking down Birmingham Road in Lichfield. I see Shameela with two other girls walking towards me. She looks happy. A while later I am in a house, with a group of lads, they are my friends. The house is on fire. One lad is on his laptop, we aren’t doing much about it. The house is on the site of the fire station on B’ham Road.

Now I am walking back up the same road. There is a girl walking by my side. She is carrying a large brass instrument. It looks too big and very heavy. She is playing it because the girl who normally does it isn’t here. She is struggling with it. A woman catches up with us who looks like Victoria Wood and takes it off her, she is able to play it fine.

I am with the same group of guys, we are in a pub opposite the house on fire. There is a girl we need to find and question. This girl appears then disappears. I think she has something to do with the fire. I think this has happened before..

No comments:

Post a Comment