Tuesday, 26 January 2010

A New Life in a New Country

I am living somewhere different, either America/Australia/New Zealand, it is a residential area and all the houses are in blocks. They don’t look like English buildings, mostly bungalows. I am looking for a job. There aren’t many people living here, something has happened to make them leave.

I have found a job (not sure what), it is my second job here (not sure why I left my first). My Dad is here too, I think he is the one pushing me to get another job. This one is something to do with animals, either training or grooming or welfare. I told this man that I had the job when I hadn’t even had the interview yet. (Lucky I got it!).

A woman brings out a dog to me. I think this is my dog. It is a large grey dog. It has just had a hair cut and a shampoo and it’s wearing a red collar. (Same dog as I saw in one of my previous dreams). He looks very smart and is trying to behave appropriately?! I stroke him and he licks my face. The woman holding his lead tries to stop him.

I am at home. I decide to go to bed. It is a small room, with a double bed in it. This woman also sleeps there. I think she must be my partner. I have lots and lots of clothes (not expensive mind you). I have so many I hardly ever get round to wearing things twice.

I am driving down a road. There is a lot of urgency. There is a truck in front of me, I try over taking it on both sides but it won’t let me past. I’m driving very dangerously.

I am at some kind of fashion show. I still have a lot of fear of some kind of disaster. I’m watching the women go down the cat walk. There is loud music and lots of people in the audience. Everyone is clapping in time. It’s not a very glitzy or glamorous show. I am on the catwalk too, I hear the clapping stop and turn round to watch them. Two of the models (women), one white and one Chinese looking start doing a little routine on the cat walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment