I am walking out of my flat. I see a nest in the top of a tree through the window on the landing. As I look it gets closer. I see there is a crow in the nest. I’m afraid I might have scared it by staring for so long, but it hops onto the window sill. I want to give it something, but unfortunately I haven’t got anything to give it, so I just try to be friendly for a bit before saying goodbye.
We are outside now. There are three young men. One of them is holding a sword. It looks like part of an iron railing he has dismantled. He holds it up as if to threaten me. The other two men pick up similar wards, they start doing this one for all, all for one routine.
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment