Monday, 11 January 2010

On The Run

I am going into space. My sister L. is there too. We have jobs to do. We both get into individual pods. It is pitch black inside the pod which is shaped a bit like an acorn. Once inside I have to take some clothes off. The it shoots up. I can see two stars I am heading for.

I am in a car park. It looks like one in Cambridge I used to use. I am reversing to get out of a space and narrowly miss some black steel posts. There is a queue to get out.

I am standing in a car park by a pub. I am in the countryside. The pub is on a narrow country road. An entourage of vehicles is passing slowly. They are escorting a very low flying, black plane. It looks like the stealth jet the Americans were developing, only much smaller. It is black and there don’t appear to be any windows. I stand by the side of the road, one of it’s wings stretches out and almost hits me but I duck.

There are some men in the car park, they have sticks, one has a pickaxe. They are hitting something, but I can’t see what. Another man joins in, and one of the men hits his arm with his pickaxe. There is blood going everywhere.

I am at the home of a guy I used to work with, J.. It is a ground floor apartment, it looks massive. He used to rent a house with his girlfriend but she isn’t here. It looks nice and very modern, it is all open plan. I am lying in bed, I think he is working. He keeps saying he is going to join me, but I am worried because I haven’t shaved my legs(?!).

I leave and go over to my car, but as I’m going some more people turn up. One of them is Phoebe out of Friends. She calls over to me and I go back in. I am in bed again, we are talking (me and Phoebe). She has a pile of new books with her. I think one is CWG. I think she is flirting with me, but I’m still worried I haven’t shaved my legs. We spend the whole time talking to each other, it is nearly daylight, she picks me up and runs with me to the door. She is so happy and laughing. But she can’t open the door, it is locked. I tell her to let me try and she puts me down. It looks like the old key to my dads house.

I manage to open the door and we run to her car. I have the feeling the whole time that there are these invisible police we are all trying to get away from. We get to her car two other cars have blocked her in. I tell we can use my car. There is a lot of rubbish in my car but she doesn’t mind, she climbs in over the drivers seat.

It is dark again. We are driving through a built up area. It looks like Erdington where I used to live. I am trying to go faster but when I put my foot on the accelerator nothing happens. I look for the fuel dial on the dashboard but I can’t see it. I think I must be out of fuel so we pull into a garage, I‘ve used it lots before, but it has changed. There are lots of bollards. I’m not sure which is the entrance or which is the exit, I go the wrong way at first and have to reverse.

I tell Phoebe I need to use the toilet. I go past a newspaper stand and see a newspaper article about some transvestites that have been arrested. There isn’t a reason, they have been arrested for who they are. The garage has become a very big place, I can see reporters, and people pushing the men. Some of them are heading for the ladies like me. They go down some stairs, I follow. Once I’m inside the toilets I see these two girls one has taken off her t-shirt and bra, one has taken off her knickers, they are showing off to the men. I yell at them and tell them to put their clothes back on. They are young girls, quite posh, they seem nice otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment