I am walking through the countryside. There is a woman I meet with dark hair. She looks a bit like M.. I have just moved here and am walking through the village, meeting different couples. I went down one cul-de-sac and it looked like there was a party going on inside. It looks like quite a sophisticated party with wine glasses and the people are all dressed up. On the way to this woman’s house I meet one couple. The lady has blonde hair and is wearing a black fur coat. The man looks older than her, he has grey hair. I feel uneasy, I don’t like it here. This woman is dressed down, her house looks like a farm. There is a dog, I don’t think he’s very happy though. She calls to him. I don’t think she wants me to stroke him. I carry on walking.
I am back in the countryside. I am very concerned about the animals I see. It all feels a bit like Stepford Wives, something is going on but everything looks normal. Maybe the animals can sense what’s going on. There is a big official governmental gathering going on at someone’s house. I think they must be a politician. There are lots of security men everywhere and big cars with flags stuck to their bonnets. I am with a group of people, it all feels very ‘Matrix’ like. I’m not sure what we are there to do but I have a gun. There are two of us who are new, we are with this tall lad in a tatty looking jumper. I know that we are going to be caught and that the security men have spotted us but we’re going to see how far we can get anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment