Tuesday, 12 January 2010

A Television Career

I am in a large room. The curtains are closed the are three or four beds in the room. The Golden Girls are each there. They are each trying to get to sleep. I know they are on my team. I have told them how bad my memory is and what I need to do to compensate for it. (Are we on a quiz? Or maybe I‘m an actress) I can see Rose the most clearly. I go outside I am walking through crowds. I don’t know where I’m going. Rose keeps appearing in front of me, like a vision, she’s not really there.

There is a stage, with different acts gathered on it. I think it is a talent contest. There are some girls who are pole dancers. They remind me of the group that was on the x-factor last year. The blond one is virtually naked, she is wearing nothing except something on her chest, but it doesn’t cover anything. A few of the others are almost decent. I am amazed how she can stand there not the least bit self-conscious. There is a presenter with a microphone interviewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment