I dreamt of my mum. She is standing in the kitchen, she looks taller than she was. She is standing at the cooker stirring a saucepan. She and my dad are having a disagreement. She marches out of the kitchen and up the stairs.
Everyone is at the restaurant. L. and C. are sitting opposite each other at the same table. My dad is sitting at the next table. It is a large room, there are lots of guests. I’m not sure why my dad has organised such a big gathering.
I think I am standing outside, near to the restaurant. My dad is with me. Something is happening that I need to tell him. There are some dodgy looking men hanging about. There is a truck near by.
I walk into a hall, there is a stage at one end. There is furniture lying about and lots of disgruntled people. I tell them we should take the furniture. It looks like an auction. My dad is hesitant. I’m not sure why, maybe it isn’t ours to take, but there is a lorry outside. I can see a chest of drawers lying on its side, it is made of real wood, it looks antique. I take something out to the lorry and some of the men follow my example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment