Tuesday, 12 January 2010

A Wedding Present

I am in a house. It is night, my sister C. is there. She is unhappy about something. I find her sitting on the kitchen floor smoking. I’m trying to persuade her to stop but she wont. She is talking about getting a present. Either Mum is there or will be there or has an opinion about something. We are in a shop. There is a sale on. We both buy something. I have brought something on a clothes hanger. Clair is giving me a funny look, I’m not sure what I’ve done. When we get back to the house she locks me out. The key looks like the same key in my dream last night - the red round one to my dads back door.

We are in a church. My dad and Ch. Are smiling. Ch. Is wearing a grey shiny suit. Clair is upset. I don’t know what is going on. It looks like a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment