Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Proper Work

The first part of my dream I am at work in this huge office. I can’t remember much of it. Not much work seems to be getting done. I’m very suspicious of the people there. There a few people there I know but never worked with. Egg, form school. I think they’re having some kind of party, I have a glass of beer at one point. There are a group of men there I don’t like. I keep moving around to try and get away form them. They are trying to get me to do something but I don’t want to.

In the second part of my dream I am working for Jane again. I am at her house. Hilary the other tutor is there as well. Jane keeps asking her about ‘Frim’ but doesn’t get an answer. I am standing in the kitchen and Hilary goes upstairs. Jane goes after her to get an answer. Frim is a place. Then I am driving a car. It is a big silver car. I’m worried about getting down their narrow lane in it. Jane is sitting in the passenger seat, we are both wrapped up warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment