I am in a car, a woman is driving - she looks a bit like Suzanne Varley. I have a friend who is sitting in the front. He has short dark hair. Looks a bit like Neil or the Tourettes guy I knew. We are driving down this straight road, down a steep hill. There is a police car heading towards us. We have to pull into the next lane, as we do another car in the third lane decides to pull into the same lane and we narrowly miss colliding.
I’m not sure if this is the same journey now. The weather looks different and the light is different. We are approaching a round about, just before the round about there is a turning off, I can see a bridge further down. We continue onto the roundabout. There is a coach on the roundabout. It looks very small though as if it has shrunk. I think she has done all the talking. I wonder how she can be friends with him when he doesn’t speak to her. She doesn’t seem to mind that no ones speaking though.
Before that I think I was in a coffee shop. I have a nap at some point when I wake up I’m trying to stretch my arms but they go all over the place. I think, this is what it must be like to have dyspraxia.
At some point, I think it was earlier on somewhere, I am in a coffee shop. A tall woman sits opposite me. I think it is Dorothy out of the Golden Girls. She stands up and takes a piece of paper form between a gap in the wall. She is looking at the man standing at the till by the door when she does this. I’m not sure what the paper is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment