Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Another Wedding

Horrible dream. There is a mouse running around my old bedroom at my dads. He has a bloody head and an ear missing. There is a wedding going on. I keep trying to go back into my bedroom but have to come out again.

I am shopping for an outfit not sure who it’s for. I am in a charity shop. I see a pink suit only the bottoms are shorts not trousers. My Nan is there , she doesn’t think they are suitable. I think they might be for my Mum, they are her size. (maybe we are preparing for my brothers wedding?).

My Dad wants me to return something to a shop for him. He tells me to make up a story. I tell him I need the receipt. I don’t know why he’s scared to do it himself. He hands me the receipt and hides behind a column. The man at the counter gives me the money back without any questions. It is some kind of household appliance.

Not sure if this was before or after. We are sitting at a table in a restaurant. Dorothy form the Golden Girls is there. There is a small dance floor. She is having a good time, she dances with someone then they come back to the table. I don’t know why are they are happy, I think they are celebrating something. Someone else at the table says something though that makes them realise they are not as fortunate as they thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment