Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Dungeons and Dragons

We are in two teams. I don’t know who the other people in my team are. Our team leaders aren’t very nice. I don’t think we have much choice whose team we are in. I see our team leaders, it looks like the opening to a film. It is set in medieval times, they are all men - some are in chain mail, and some are in armour. They have all gathered outside a church. One of the people in charge of the men is ‘The Black Adder’.

I am standing on a platform. There is an American couple, they ask me which platform they need to go to catch a train. I point to the train, luckily it is on the next platform. They start walking towards it, it is turning around, unfortunately there are only two carriages and it leaves before they reach it. They don’t seem too concerned. I hear the woman say ’oh well’.

At one point I am outside, in a suburban setting with a young man, it is sunset, we are on our way to this room I think (could be Andy). At another time I see a Spanish street at sunset.

My team and I are all in one room, I think we are locked in here. There are some bunk beds, they look my old bunk beds. I can see lots of spiders and cobwebs in my bed. I think this is part of a television programme like BB. There are lots of sweets hanging near my bed that you can have if you work out something. The other people in the room are men, they look a bit rough with stubble. I don’t know them. They could be soldiers, reminds me of men who play games like dungeons and dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment