I am in the countryside with my Brother E and my Mum. It is a green landscape with lots of trees. We are standing in a river, except the water has gone and there are only puddles left. I pick up a smooth rectangular stone. It has carving on it on both sides. One side though is painted, there is a girl in the image. There are also some hieroglyphics at the bottom of it. I know it is explaining something very complicated even though it is a teaching aid for children. I think the stone is part of a computer, and also is used to teach children about computers. I think it was made a long, long time ago.
I am being interrogated. I am in a square room. There are some people behind a desk asking me questions. All around the room are hooks, like the heads of coat hangers, in a line around the walls. I think they are on some kind of conveyor belt. I get hooked onto one of these by something around my neck. I end up in this room twice, it is only the second time that I get hung up.
After or before, I am standing on pavement, on a hill. It is sunset, there are houses on either side of me, but we are surrounded by countryside. I see a large yellow and black dragon fly on my thigh. I flick it off. There are lots of buzzing insects in the air. I run back up the hill towards this interrogation room.
I am in a small military aircraft. My mum was there. It was very basic, everything was grey and functional, I could see into the cockpit from where I was sitting on a padded bench/sofa. Next to me is a girl with dark hair making out with President Clinton. I am quite surprised when he starts touching me, but I like it, and my only concern is that my mum will see. When I open my eyes though it is Ronan Keating and we are together in the back of a black cab in a seaside town. I exclaim, ‘But you’re married!’. He frowns and tells me not to talk about it. He loos very happy otherwise, he is wearing a tight white t-shirt, he’s very muscular, but there is something about him that reminds me of PP. I think he has a small grey moustache.
Monday, 22 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment