Monday, 22 February 2010

Crystal Brain

I think I am in India. I walk up to a white iron gate, there are walls all around the complex. I can see moss growing on it. It looks like a very old place, at first I don’t think anybody is here. Then I see women in sari’s. A woman comes over, I say I’d like to look around if it’s okay. She lets me in and walks me about. She is telling me the history of the place but I don’t understand the language she is speaking.

Sting from The Police is here. He has money, but he is being told he doesn’t need it for what he wants to do. He is blowing up some rocks under a rail bridge. The bridge is very high, further along is where these Indian homes are. I think he is looking for quartz crystals.

I am trying to construct something out of some pieces of crystal. At first I have three long pieces of green crystal, then I get some small pieces and add what reminds me of a temporal lobe. I think I am making a computer.

There is a guy sitting on a sofa watching. I think he has had a drink problem. He reminds me a bit of Andy. Chris from PwC is there and a couple of other people. I have finished what I was doing and am sitting on another sofa. It is all very relaxed and casual. I don’t know these other people very well but they don’t seem to mind me being there. It is a nice atmosphere, no tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment