Monday, 22 February 2010

Travel

I am watching a television programme being made. The queen is sat on one end of the desk, there is a black boy in the middle and a woman with dark hair at the end who is the presenter. She is wearing a yellow top. The queen is wearing a purple coat. She looks really peeved throughout the whole thing. The presenter has a television screen next to her and she also has a computer or a laptop. She is giving this boy details of a train timetable.

I have to visit lots of different places. I am flying through the air with someone. We have to cross some water. We come to a little church and a graveyard, there is someone here we need to pick up. Someone who is going to help us, he is a musician.

I am standing at a counter. I am waiting for something, there are two other men with me. We are waiting for some results, it looks like a train station concourse. Two very large women come over, one has dark hair the other has blonde hair. One of them talks to the man behind the counter. I am sitting on the floor with one of these men (he looks a bit like Garry). I think we are playing with something. I kick something out of the way so the women won’t see it. It is part of my kitchen scales.

I am walking in the countryside. I am with my Brother E. Most people are walking down a main path, but we take veer off onto a small path that is on raised ground. We come across a dark beast, looks a bit like a bison, and turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment