I am in a really old medieval pub. There is a big bear roaming about. I am sitting up in the rafters, although at some points I am also sitting in a tree. I am waiting for the bear to leave so I can come down.
There are some people sitting at a table, one of them Peter A. It looks newly polished and made, it is square, and the colour of pine. There is a baby bear hiding in the rafters. It jumps down onto the table and knocks it over then runs off. I am standing in the corner, I think I am Jordan. She is holding a ball of nails in her hands, she has a child, she surrounds them both with this ball to get them out of the room.
Everyone has left, and PA and some others are sitting in the next room. I am standing and Jordan is there but she looks different, she has brown hair. I am looking at the layers around her face, it is tied back in a ponytail. There is a bedroom next door. J is going to bed, she has a man in the bed. Someone offers her something but she says she can’t because this man is awake. The person asks who woke him and she smiles slyly and says it was her, she hit with the baby when she picked him up. This woman is trying to be her friend, she offers her something else but she says she doesn’t need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment