Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Lessons in Love

I am driving, I think Brother E is in the car with me. We have a place to get to, but there is a road that has been cordoned off so we have to change our route. We are all at my dads house. There have been lots of arguments going on. Particularly between Sister L and my Dad. We’ve had some kind of task to complete. Me and Brother E have done well to last to the end. Sister L did didn’t finish. We are sitting in Sister G’s room discussing what went wrong, now it’s over. I’m trying to explain something to Sister L but each time I start she talks over me. The door to the room is open and I see dad running up the stairs, he is going to the bathroom, his sleeve are rolled up, he has been doing some work. He sees us and comes in to talk to us. He sits on the edge of the bed, L is sitting on the black office swivel chair, she is wearing black. Dad gets out a clear red A4 wallet that has some papers in it. He gives L a handout, he asks me if I need one but I think I have one already. It looks like the wallet that I keep Tania’s stuff in.

No comments:

Post a Comment