Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Working Again

I am on the set of a costume drama. It looks like is set in Jane Austen’s time form the clothes we are wearing. We all have lace caps on, maybe it is Cranford. We are all sitting round a table having a meal. A woman opposite me is reading a letter.

I go outside. There is a small farm here, mostly I think they make money by charging people to come and see the animals. There are lots of pigs here and lots of children. We are filming something here as well. There is a group of children, and we have to end on a close up of one child, she looks at the camera a few times though (this is modern day now).

I go for a break. I am standing in a concrete shopping precinct. There are three people there, a man and a woman and I think there son. The man and woman are smoking. I am trying not to breath in the smoke. One of them is eating a sandwich, it looks like a bean burger I had form Burger King when I went to Peterborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment