I am at my flat in Lichfield. It is night, my sisters are there. There are a couple of Chinese people. We are creeping in and out. I think my parents are asleep. Sister C gives me a large cookie. One of those enormous soft ones from a shop. I nibble a bit of it. It’s very nice
I am at a new house. There is building work going on. My mum is there. I am in the bedroom, although this looks like the ground floor. There are gong to be two beds in this room. Everything is being painted a creamy off white colour. My Mum wants us to put a low wall in this room by the door, to separate the room off and make a kind of hallway. I don’t want the wall.
I have made a scone, I have filled it with butter icing as well as cream, although the butter icing only goes around the edge of the scone. My mum opens it up and sees, but doesn’t say anything, she says it tastes very nice. I used to love cream and scones when I was a child.
There are two cats, one is black (blackadder?) and the other is a smaller tabby (kitten?). They keep fighting so I keep having to pick up the tabby. I go outside into the garden with the tabby cat. It is only a small square garden, it has a washing line, and is mostly grass. I try putting the cat down but they carry on fighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment