Thursday, 11 February 2010

Protesters and Campaigners

I am in a shop. They are selling things, it looks like a jumble sale. I see some lovely fake fur coats. I have a friend with me, she picks up my favourite coat and tries it on. I pick up another coat it is long and has long white and blue shiny fur, there is a hat to go with it too. The hat though has a few streaks of black. I see another jacket, it is woollen, it is a light grey colour. It’s nice, but it looks very creased and I don’t think it has much wear left in it. Maybe this is a charity shop we’re in. I see a male friend at the door he starts pulling silly faces at me through the window in the door. He presses his nose against the glass so it looks like a pigs nose, he has short wavy black hair (I remember Lister doing it in Red Dwarf).

We go back into the Street. There is a woman with a microphone, she is talking to passer by’s, she is talking to them about some issue. She sees me go past and announces I will say something now. I shake my head and rush past.

There are tables in the street too with things for sale on them. It has some stuff on it which is mine which I didn’t give them. There is a coat and some books. I tell the guy at the stall, he looks a bit more like a new age protester, that I just put this stuff down for a minute, and that I wasn’t giving it to them. Eventually he believes me and lets me take it. The jacket is really nice, it is creamy coloured and fake sheepskin (a bit like one I saw Hayley W. wearing in a photograph).

I am in the back of a van, there are some women, they have been protesting, there is a man too, he has grey hair an beard, the women have grey hair too. They all look in their fifties. They were arrested for whatever they did, but now they are being let go. They all look very middle class, not like rebels at all.

We are walking away from the street fair now. It looks like we are in a large town with some big old buildings. I can see some of the streets are cordoned off. I am staying somewhere quite close by. It is a house, but it looks like it is situated in Lichfield bus Station. My room is at the back of the property. I have to walk down a corridor to get to it. (It looks like Melanie’s room at the house we shared on Mill road). Some people have been using my stuff, they have come back from where ever they’ve been and got into my bed. I try to pull the quilt off but they hold onto it and cover their faces with it. I hit them with a magazine, I think it is a TV guide, and yell at them asking where PP is. They still ignore me. I walk back down the corridor and see PP in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I tell him that my bubble bath and soap has been used and that there isn’t much left and that I want him to replace it. I’m very angry, and also anxious. He doesn’t seem to care, he nods and carries on with what he’s doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment