Sunday, 24 January 2010

Friends the Series

I think I am in an episode of Friends. I think the girls are taking a break from being Friends and the boys are interviewing people to replace them.

They have done something to the building, moved it I think to a new block I think. I am looking at an area that has an empty block. There are buildings around it, but one square of land is empty. The ground is laminated wood effect ply. Like the inside of my flat, rather than concrete. I see Joey pushing the building into the empty square. Chandler runs up the fire escape to the top of it and pulls it into place by hanging onto the next building.

They seem to have interviewed everyone. There are two guys left over. They want these guys to a very girl job, to be secretaries, or personal assistants or housekeepers. The inside of this house still looks under construction. It looks like a warehouse inside. Joey and Chandler are sitting behind a big desk and there are lots of chairs about the place for the people they are interviewing. Rachel and Pheobe (I think I am Rachel in this dream) sit behind the desk also but a bit further back, they are not involved in the interviews, just watching.

There is some kind of competition going on between the boys and the girls. The boys are very happy and excited about the changes. It reminds me of the episode when they won the girls apartment off them. (The girls apartment is larger).

I think the boys have also been looking for new housemates. I think Joey has been kissing the girls Rachel and Pheobe. I see him falling through the air and landing on something soft on his back. He is smiling and licking his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment