Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Haunted House

I go to see my dad at his house. I ask why he doesn’t reply to my text messages. He says his phone isn’t working properly, he is charging it, and that he never got them. I don’t believe him. My dead cat is there

Liz is at the house, I have given her something to read. I think it might be about Mum, as I soon as I mention mum she and dad groan. I say she only comes through me because I’m bit psychic. But they don’t believe it. They’re not even interested in what she has said.

There is a guy in the next room watching television. It is karaoke. He is singing a song from the mermaid, I join in.

Now I am in a creepy house. There is a ghost in the house that is moving things about. My friend is living there (J.?).

No comments:

Post a Comment