Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Trip to Dorset

L. and Ca. are taking the girls on holiday to Dorset (the last two episodes of escape to the country were in Dorset). They are driving down in a car. I am in dads car. I watch the vehicles drive past us (my dad drives slowly). A couple of horse boxes pass us (the house hunters wanted a paddock for their horses). One horse looks very unhappy. It looks like he is tied up. In fact he looks like one of those stuffed animal heads you see mounted on walls. We arrive at a field, there is a wooden fence around it. The horse is in the paddock. I get in. At first I am afraid of it, but then , it lies down, nearly pushing over the fence, in the attitude of a cat. I think my dad is there as well.

A man near by is choking, he is very fat. I try and help him but he is too big for me to get my arms around and I can’t do the H. manoeuvre. I try pushing my fingers under his rib cage to feel where to push but I can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment