Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Drug Dealers

Not sure exactly when I had this dream, but I recorded it in a note book I brought on 16th, so it was after then sometime.

My old maths teacher from school, Mr Hughes, is trying to give us a lesson. E. is there as well (she looks happy), wearing a pink bicycle helmet. We are in teams, there is guy on our team with shaggy hair, wearing an old green jumper. We are looking for a substance. My team manage to find some, it looks like powdered herbs.

We are in a car park, it is night. Mr Hughes shares out the powder. E. is holding some in her hands. He then comes round and mixes a liquid with it to make it into a paste.

At one point, while we are searching I bump into L. and C. We are standing in a city street under some street lamps. L. gives something to C. who gives it to me. It is like a milky substance in a clear plastic bag. I know it has to be combined with something to work. I refuse to take it though. It’s something to make me pregnant but I don’t know why they want to make me pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment