I am a school girl again, I’m in my uniform. There is a group of us and we’re being trained to work with animals. There is a very large rectangular pond. We have to get in and catch something. We are trying to save these animals from a predator.
I am walking down a semi rural residential street, I see one of these animals in front of me. It runs off. (I think it’s a small dog).
I’m at the top of my dad’s back garden with L.. we are in our King Eddie Uniforms. My brother C. and my friend Kat are little children again. Me and L. are trying to make a bed to sleep on, on the lower branches of a tree. I have some books that have gotten wet that I put on the bed. There is an animal, I can’t see it, it is in a bush. A dog jumps into the bush. L. says I should check it’s okay. I put my shoes back on and go over to the bush but the dog runs off, although it has left some poop behind. I pick up the poop and run after it. I think the dog must have thrown the animal into a tree. Because a girl in the same uniform as me who followed me when I ran after it finds a hedgehog in a tree. She lies it on the ground. I think it is hurt.
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment