Sunday, 31 January 2010
Ralph
I am sitting in my Nan’s old lounge at Webster Close. My mum is there and some other people. There is a ginger cat, he wants to go out the front door, I start petting him though and he becomes very friendly, I am sitting on a sofa, I get him to sit on my lap. This sofa keeps moving around, I seem to be in a slightly different place each time. It looks like Ralph. But my Nan also used to have a ginger cat. There is a man standing in front of the back door. He has his arms spread as if he is guarding it. He has kicked Ralph before. I think that’s why Ralph is trying to go out the front door. I see Phoebe and Rachel. It is night and we are in a dark place, inside (it could still be my Nan’s). There is a porch, but it is as the back of the house. It leads into an overgrown garden. It’s a bit spooky. I don’t like it, they go out but I stay where I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment