Sunday, 31 January 2010

St Trinians

I am sitting in a room, it is also panelled, at a large table. There are lots of people around the table (they are my friends) and other tables with people at them in the room. It seems a small room and we’re all packed in. I am in an old building. The rooms are all panelled with wood. Phoebe from friends is there and Rachel. Phoebe is dumping a boyfriend, she takes him to a separate room and tries to let him down gently. Later on she tries to dump another boyfriend. He is Chinese, he has written a note that says he will kill himself if she doesn’t love him. He hangs himself from the ceiling of the room they have gone into, he is wearing a grey gown, he has grey breeze blocks hanging from him. She isn’t looking at him though she is talking to herself while she debates and doesn’t see him struggling, he thinks if he lets go before she says yes he will lose her. It looks quite comical, he is deadly serious but she is being funny.

I keep thinking of St. Trinians (my nieces favourite film). The headmistress makes them all go to bed at a particular time, but she knows as soon as the lights go out they get back up again. I think this is actually happening here. Maybe I am at a school or a university. It looks like a very old traditional place.

I look very happy at one point. I have a thick fringe and my hair is blonder and thicker, I have it tied back in a high ponytail. I am wearing a colourful stripy top with long sleeves. My girlfriend is here too (even though I don’t have one!).

I get called to a room and get left there. My mum is there, she is angry and shouting, she looks younger. I’m not sure what’s wrong but I feel I am being blamed for something that isn’t my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment