I am standing outside, either in a play ground or a car park. It is surrounded by tall, old leafy trees and some other old Victorian houses. The sky looks dark, which makes me think it might be about to rain. We have a teacher, she is very good (Lisa?).
Now I am in a small room, there are a couple of men with me. We are sitting at computers. One of the men shows me his special remote control. It is shaped so he can hold it in one hand and operate it with the same hand and he doesn’t have to get up.
There is also a larger classroom, with rows of desks. The teacher is walking up and down the middle of the room, she is here to replace someone else - I didn’t like this other person, but I like this new teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment