I am in a house, it has one floor and two bedrooms. There are lots of people here. Most of them I know from the past. There is one space. It is grey and there is a hole in the ground. Sister G and Sister L are there. Someone has laid down sheets of metal to cover most of the hole. It is a small space, like a lift, there are also walls of metal. I am walking carefully around the hole, so are some others. Someone drops a stone down the hole but we don’t hear it hit the bottom. I volunteer to look after sister G. I ask her if she wants to live with me and she says yes. We leave the lift.
Sister L is walking around with barely anything on. She reminds me of Christina Agrilera. I walk into the lounge and there is a group of Asian guys. I used to know one of them, he is sitting on the floor, we used to work together at PwC. He has lost a load of weight. He throws his arms out to me and I hug him. He is Sikh, he is wearing a turban.
I go into the bedroom. There are some women there. They are lesbians. We are hanging out together. I keep seeing my sister L walk in and out of the room. I think she wants to take sister G away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment